It is safe to say that you are too lethargic to even think about blogging? It is safe to say that you are tired of everybody disclosing to you that without a refreshed blog you are not a band? Does blogging feel like a colossal, irritating, and overwhelming errand that is reminiscent of being a child again being allocated homework?
All things considered, dread not. I have an extraordinary and simple blogging arrangement! at Flickr clone
They state an image says a thousand words, and it’s valid.
This issue of Sound Advice will walk you through one more helpful dandy Web 2.0 website that is on my main 10 rundown of destinations to join. I am In Love with Flickr! It’s a standout amongst the most easy to use Web 2.0 destinations and it’s claimed by Yahoo so a large number of potential new fans are sitting tight for you to find them and make companions. Flickr works from multiple points of view simply like MySpace or Facebook. You make a profile, transfer your primary picture, join gatherings, and make companions, and you can likewise coordinate message individuals and leave remarks on any photograph you like.
Photographs Tell A Complete Story of YOU!
Flickr is an extraordinary method to show yourself as multi-dimensional. You can post photographs of things other than your band exercises, (for example, get-aways, kids, your home, and leisure activities) to demonstrate your fans you are a balanced person. What’s more, on the off chance that you go to meetings, this is an incredible method to motivate individuals to connect back to you and focus on you (recall – the most fascinating thing for individuals is THEMSELVES).
Make A VIP Photo-Sharing Experience For Your Fans Your photographs can be checked private so just endorsed fans and companions can see certain photographs. Flickr gives you a chance to pick which sets to share. I propose making a VIP region of fun/extraordinary photographs that just your enrolled fans/companions/road group can approach to really sweeten the deal to connection to you.
Top 10 Reasons Why Musicians Should Use Flickr
1. The #1 REASON – It Helps You Build Your Fan Base. A standout amongst the best things about Flickr (not at all like say Kodak.com) is you can hunt and make companions and contacts and join gatherings and make new fans and companions!
2. In the event that blogging overpowers you with the majority of the composition, it’s an ideal decision. You should simply transfer photographs from your wireless or advanced camera, make brief subtitles and Tag things legitimately and voila!
3. It’s an incredible path for your fans to see different components of you and get “”in the background.””
4. You can make numerous sets and split them up by classes inside your site so individuals that are intrigued, in unrecorded music, could go to your live shots. Or on the other hand individuals that are keen on sincere shots of the band having a fabulous time can go to those shots.
5. You can join a few Flickr gatherings and system with others by leaving remarks on their photographs
6. You can make sets that will drive traffic by connecting to different gatherings (Music Festivals, Live Shots, Fan shots and so forth.- I incorporated a rundown to kick you off underneath)
7. You Can Use It To Promote Your Own Site. As individuals come and peruse your photographs make sure to incorporate connects to your site to direct people to you.
8. You Can Create Cool Digital POSTCARDS to send to your fans. Flickr has a superb sister site called Delivr that enables you to send any of your photographs as a postcard:
9. Begin Your Own Flickr Group and Get Known. Notwithstanding your own page you can begin a gathering and welcome others to join – maybe it tends to be “”behind the stage shots”” or “”out and about photographs”” or “”performers and their mutts”” – get imaginative – begin a new network that nobody has thought of yet.
10. Get the cutest/coolest calling cards on earth. Flickr works with a site called Moo and they make the best little cards with grouped photographs on each – a cool and innovative approach to share your information: flickr.
Some Photo Set Ideas
Here are a few thoughts for gathering your recently transferred photographs…
Fans In The Audience – You can make an entire collection of just fans by taking pictures of fans at your shows
Presented Shots Of Fans – Ask your fans that are faithful adherents send in incredible photographs of themselves with subtitles they make. This will keep your fans returning to see themselves.
Nourishment – Take photographs of all the sustenance you eat out and about or snap a photo of your lunch each day and make a photograph plates journal.
In the background – Take pictures of you in the studio, you stacking your rigging into a club, you composing music, you purchasing instruments, and include remarks about what the life of a performer is from off camera.”